When the forecast isn't optimal but you're still ready to get out there, wear the Marmot Men's Minimalist Packable Rain Jacket - Big. Ideal for drenched outdoor adventures, GORE-TEX® Paclite® technology keeps base weight at a low and protection from wind and rain at a high. Speaking of, its 100% seam taping, Durable Water-Repellent finish, adjustable hood, and flapped front zipper add to its already-impressive résumé. Heat-releasing PitZips improve airflow, while articulated elbows allow you to move freely. If the temps drop, zip this men's rain coat over an insulated piece for extra warmth.
- GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric is lightweight and packable, yet durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable; 100% seam taped for complete leakproof protection
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Fixed hood with peripheral cord adjustment for extra coverage
- Front zipper with wind flap adds weather protection
- Articulated elbows increase mobility
- Adjustable drawcord hem and VELCRO® cuffs block drafts
- Zippered chest and hand pockets