The Flylow Malone Coat is stretchy, resilient, and quick-drying.
Think of the Malone Jacket like your one-ski quiver, your favourite boards that do everything well. This jacket is light, stretchy, and breathable enough for a backcountry tour in but still substantial enough for pounding laps at the resort. Stormy out? Flylow made it with a quick-drying fabric that repels wind, snow and sleet. If you’re going in the backcountry and don’t want extra weight, simply zip out the powder skirt.
- 3-layer Stretchy Stormshell Intuitive™ fabric
- Jersey backing
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- OmniBloq DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Fully seam taped
- 3 pockets outside, 2 pockets inside
- Removable powder skirt
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Pass pocket on lower sleeve
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Average weight: 604 grams