Wear the Marmot Men's Minimalist Rain Jacket when the forecast isn't optimal but you're still ready to get out there. Perfect for your next rainy outdoor adventure, it features GORE-TEX® Paclite® technology, which offers a wind-blocking hydrophobic membrane and weight-minimizing comfort. 100% seam taping, a DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish, an attached adjustable hood, and a bonded flap over the center front zipper increase the weather protection of this rain jacket. Heat-releasing PitZips improve airflow and help regulate body temperature, while articulated elbows increase mobility on the trail. If the temps drop, zip it up over an insulated jacket for extra warmth.
GORE-TEX Products with Paclite® Technology 100% Recycled Polyester 3.3 oz/yd
Duke is 6'0" tall, has a 42" chest, and is wearing a size medium in Black.
- GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric is lightweight and packable, yet durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable; 100% seam-taped to keep water out
- DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish repels water from the surface fabric
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Articulated elbows for increased mobility
- Bonded-flap center front zipper
- Zippered chest pocket; Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem; Adjustable VELCRO® cuffs
- Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment