||Allow at least 2 days for handling, Ships between 4 and 5 business days
Like its universal avatar, the Atris Birdie focusses on four things: stability, rapid edging, tolerant degree of flex and progressive tail rise.
- nice width: 108mm waist.
- double rocker: immediate pivot.
- medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- slightly extended sidecut (20 meters radius) : more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
- progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- consistent and firm flex but slightly softer than the unisex atris: a very stable ski.
The atris is for you if
everything means everywhere.
Great women's all mountain ski, you can hit anything on Whistler!